users@glassfish.java.net

External XSD ref for WSGEN

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:44:48 +0200

I was sitting and thinking about the WSGEN process.

This process is great for small situations but can become problematic
when implemented in a shared domain object situation. The possibility
exists to have multiple object definitions in the XSD referenced by WSDL
files.

The only solution I was able to come up with is to define the Domain
Objects in a public schema. This would allow the domain object to be
changed and a single place to change the object definition.

With that solution in mind, is there any possible way to tell wsgen
(during the WSDL generation phase) that the XSDs reside in a different
location?

If the question doesn't make sense please let me know so I can elaborate
further.

Thanks
--
Kenneth Clark