users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun Application Server 9 and SQL Server?

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:52:41 +0530

Could you please post the exception messages from server.log
in AS_INSTALL_DIR/domains/<DOMAIN_NAME>/logs/

One possible reason could be jdbc driver is not specified in classpath
or driver not in domains/<domain_name>/lib or
domains/<domain_name>/lib/ext

Also, change your resource-type to "javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource"

Thanks,
-Jagadish