users@glassfish.java.net

Admin console HTTP 500

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:38:04 +0200

When selecting the web services link initially a list of services is
displayed.

After a few selections we are getting the error

  HTTP Status 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description*The server encountered an internal error () that prevented
it from fulfilling this request.

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1244: Servlet execution threw an exception

*root cause*

*note* _The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs._

      Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

The thing is this, everything else in the admin console continues to
work, so I don't know if there is a problem with the way
webService/webServicesGeneral.jsf is enumerating the services on the server.

The Max heap is default at 512MB and the perm gen is set to 128MB

Any ideas?
Thanks
--
Kenneth Clark