users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish - Application Common Library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:59:56 PDT

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately this does [i]not[/i] seem to resolve the issue ...I still get :

Error loading deployment descriptors for module [CreditService] -- Invalid ejb jar [C:\Installed_Apps\glassfish_20\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\CreditService]: it contains zero ejb.

Note:
1. A valid ejb jar requires at least one session, entity (1.x/2.x style), or message driven bean.
2. EJB3+ entity beans (@Entity) are POJOs and please package them as library jar.

Note that I have explicit imports to the support classes in the web service class I am trying to deploy. Also, note that I am NOT doing anything special with respect to annotations in the support classes ...I am just placing the support classes in a jar and putting them in ...domains\domain1\lib\classes ...note also that the support classes are in a different package name than my web service class ..the .jar with my web service contains only my web service class file and a default manifest.mf file.
[Message sent by forum member 'ramrod1460' (ramrod1460)]