users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL CSR and glassfish.

From: Legolas Woodland <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:37:23 +0330

to be frank, current JKS implementation of Glassfish does not work or at
least it doesnt worked in buidls that i test.
I followed a long discussion here without any outcome.
So, Having a solid implementation of CertDB and other basic requirements is
not avoidable.
I should have been a part of v1 because any enterrise application need some
sort of ssl authentication and related operations.

Thanks