users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any URL that we can monitor for latest version of Load balancer plugin?

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:32:02 +0530

Hi Legolas,

We are in process of creating a project page for Loadbalancer where data
regarding available versions etc will be provided. This project page is
still not up as loadbalancer has been moved out of glassfish PE
recently. We will update you once loadbalancer project page is created.

In the meanwhile please send mail to this alias and we will be able to help.

It is not part of glassfish PE distribution. It will be part of
glassfish EE distribution.

Thanks,
Kshitiz