users@glassfish.java.net

[JBI/openESB] Contact to expert desperatly needed!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:50:39 PDT

[b]Hi there,

I got stuck whilst developing a binding component in an openESB installation. Task is to communicate with a legacy system.

Please contact me via forum, via icq #12971115088 (remove the last two 2 digits), or email: applet5{at}gmx.removethis.net.

Please look below for more detailled information about my situation.

Cheers,

applet5 [/b]

__

Detailled information about my problem:
[b]What's my situation:[/b]
I should code a BC and a SE to make a legacy system available to a JBI Environment.
The BC will use AXIS to access the legacy sytem using the legacy system's non-wsdl-I-conform webservice. The BC therefore should act as a service provider to any other component within the JBI env..
The SE should then use this BC to access the legacy system. As the legacy's webservice only offers 3 services (login/logout/systemcall), this is barely usable for any other service/application within the JBI. Many subservice-operations must be bundled to achieve easiest operations. Therefore should the SE bundle some BC calls in convenience for other components. My SE therefore must act as service consumer and provider. BPEL is no choice, as to much processing logic needs to be involved.

[b]What I don't get:[/b]
How do I define my abstract service definition for the BC?
Where do I specify how my NormalizedMessage's XML-part looks alike?
Where do I specify, which operations are available?
I think that, in my case, I don't have the need for a Service Unit Manager, as I won't deploy additional functionality, right??
I simply can't find specifications or a guide of how to implement this. If anyone has a netbeans project for an openESB BC and is willing to send it to me, this would be highly appreciated.

[b]Thank you so much [/b]

[i]PS: I would really really like to chat or talk to anyone, who has JBI/openESB knowledge. Please send me an email, if you could spare some minutes. If it encourages you, I would consider paying you some eur/$ via PayPal for a good answer...[/i]
[Message sent by forum member 'applet5' (applet5)]