users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_many-to-one with composite key for multiple columns challenge..

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 03:39:48 PDT

Well, hibernate even doesn't allow me to have a relationship defined the way I tried with toplink:

Here is the exception

javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.AnnotationException: Mixing insertable and non insertable columns in a property is not allowed:

I will just say JPA should have this feature because it's a valid use case.

Thanks a lot for going thru to my post.. it's 3.37AM.. I'm going to hit the sack.

Buraluit.
[Message sent by forum member 'buraluit' (buraluit)]