users@glassfish.java.net

How to get SOAP content from the HttpServletRequest object?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:21:32 PDT

Hello,
as I'm not able to get SOAPMessage object from the PolicyContext.getContext() call, but I'm able to get HttpServletRequest from the same call, my idea is to use HttpServletRequest and get its body and parse it to SOAP request. The case is, I'm using WebService on top of Glassfish V2 Beta 1, it's described here in more details:
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=25451&tstart=0

so now I'm trying to get a reader from the HttpServletRequest, but this fails with the illegal state exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: PWC3997: getReader() has already been called for this request

so, is there any way how to get to the SOAP request content either from the HttpServletRequest or in any other way? I need it for our custom access control JACC provider.

Thanks!
Karel
[Message sent by forum member 'kgardas' (kgardas)]