users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2 with DTrace Java API under Solaris Express

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:20:59 PDT

Yes of course,

The project title is : from DTrace to MOM.
So we need to create a webservice with a glassfish server under solaris 10, using the Java Api for DTrace.
The other part of the project need a windows server 2003 R2 with MOM runing on it and a .Net application using the Java Webservice.

That's it. We are totally free to implement this.

WSIT can interact with WCF so we're trying to use it, in order to have a reliable transfer between the webservice and the .Net application.

I hope I've answered your question

Cydrike
[Message sent by forum member 'cydrike' (cydrike)]