users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish and Netbeans Profiler 5.5 - How do I start domain1 after profiler is installed?

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:52:19 -0500

Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 (build b02-p01) Netbeans Profiler 5.5 Solaris 8 I've installed Netbeans Profiler 5.5, now I cannot start-up domain1 with: ../asadmin start-domain domain1 It times out. To start-up domain1 without the profiler, I have to comment out the following in the domain.xml: <profiler enabled="true" name="NetBeansProfiler"> <jvm-options>-agentpath:/usr/local/profiler/lib/deployed/jdk15/solaris-s parc/libprofilerinterface.so=/usr/local/profiler/lib,5140</jvm-options> </profiler> Is there a way to start-up the domain without the profiler, even though the profiler is installed? Thanks, --Todd ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.