users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish now bundled with latest Ubuntu Linux distribution!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:36:13 PDT

I'm sure the guys and gals working at Sun already know this, but those of you looking for a great development platform Ubuntu has now included Glassfish in its latest release!

As an avid linux user and a java admin, this is great news for me. To be able to install a complete development environment with a single apt-get command is wonderful.

Article: http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/newss/6380/1/
Ubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.com

Thanks to everyone who worked on this to make it possible :) It is greatly appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]