users@glassfish.java.net

Login Failed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:40:54 PDT

Hello,
   I have installed GF - glassfish-installer-v2-b41.jar. I have left the password input box blank during the installation that would work with the default password according to the documentation which is 'adminadmin'. but while loinging in with this password I get the following exception:

SEC5046: Audit: Authentication refused for [admin].
Web login failed: Login failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Failed file login for admin.
RMIClient.getRMIClient: server
SEC5046: Audit: Authentication refused for [admin].
Web login failed: Login failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Failed file login for admin.

I even tried installing GF with my own password and loging with it when asked, it gives me the same exception. is this a bug or am I missing something? Please let me know.
Thanks.
TR
[Message sent by forum member 'rayt' (rayt)]