users@glassfish.java.net

Adding more instance/node to cluster

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:23:57 +0430

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Can some one please point me to a correct and good tutorial that helps
me progress in my clustering?
Until now, I have tried and installed glassfish-v2-b41b by using ant
-f setup-cluster.xml
and i have some progress with setting up load balancer (Not completed yet)

What I am looking now is:
Install some Glassfish on other machines and cluster it with my current
installation.
I read some documents about node, instance, DAS (my current installation
is a Cluster administration instance), but i can not find how i should
install Glassfish on other machine and cluster it with current installation.

Thanks