users@glassfish.java.net

Re: error configuring http load balancer for glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:06:05 PDT

I did not file a bug for this issue. Before I can do so, kshitiz has sent me the url for the new load balancer jar file that contains the missing dll.

But it might be helpful if the new url to download the load balancer plugin is updated to the following documentation and blog:
a. https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html
b. <glassfish_install_dir>/samples/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html
c. sjsas 9.1 installation guide's installing the load balancing plugin
d. http://blogs.sun.com/pjjairath/entry/installing_and_configuring_glassfish_http
[Message sent by forum member 'ysoonleo' (ysoonleo)]