users@glassfish.java.net

Secure standalone Web-Service Client: how to?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:06:14 PDT

hi,

I've deployed successfully a webservice on GlassFish and written a standalone client that invokes it. My next step is to add WS-Security to that exchange.

I managed to configured the service side, by either defining the XWS_provider globally for the domain, or just for some of my webservice's methods in sun-ejb-jar.xml.

But now, I need to have the client add the security information to the SOAP request and check the SOAP response, and I can't find any information on doing that. As said, my client is a standalone application, not running in any kind of container.

Any help/recommendation would be more than welcome.

Regards

Jean-Noel Colin
[Message sent by forum member 'jncolin' (jncolin)]