users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not add SSL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:55:16 PDT

Hello Jeanfrancois,

I wish I could have gotten this up much, much sooner. Each weekend has not allowed me to reproduce the problem until now. (Life got in the way.)

Here is the error code that I recieve:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Handler 'stopInstance' in event 'command' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the annotation processing tool, and that the resulting 'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may need to do a clean build).

root cause

com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.SyntaxException: Handler 'stopInstance' in event 'command' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the annotation processing tool, and that the resulting 'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may need to do a clean build).

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1
[Message sent by forum member 'bthoma' (bthoma)]