users@glassfish.java.net

Re: error configuring http load balancer for glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 03:27:39 PDT

It is correct that the cause of the issue is due to missing dll but using the dll from SUNWaspx.zip will not solve the problem. The zip file only has one of the four missing dll that is required to get the load balancer plugin to work with 7.0.

I have copied the remaining three dll from 6.1 and the load balancer plugin is working now.

The SUNWaspx.zip should only package the 4 missing dll. The rest are not necessary as they are already available in web server 7.0 where some files are using different names. I found out these information after spending some time investigating the dll dependencies for the web server daemon and watch dog process.

Hence, it is a good idea to repackage the 4 missing dll for SUNWaspx.zip so that glassfish can support web server 7.0/70.u1 out of the box.

I will file a bug for this. Thank you to all who have responded to my question.
[Message sent by forum member 'ysoonleo' (ysoonleo)]