users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I am looking for for solution to cluster glassfish v1 and setup glassfish fo HA .

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:27:09 -0700

If you do not need session state fail-over and are using http to access
your application then you might be able to use http load balancer from
GlassFish v2 along with two or more installations of GlassFish v1
running your applications. If you need session state failover and
complete cluster management features then your best bet is to move to
GlassFish v2.

Instructions for configuring load balancer is at
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html