users@glassfish.java.net

Re: commons-logging classloading problem in v2-b41 ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:07:45 PDT

Hi Jan,

sorry for the late answer, I'll have more time from now tracking down this issue.

Appearently if I do not bundle commons-logging+log4j to my application, I get a NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory no matter if these jars are in domains/domain1/lib/applibs or whether the delegate setting is true or false in my sun-web.xml.

If I bundle these jar files, I get the following log: http://ond.vein.hu/~dyn/log-success-then-fail.txt
It includes the first, successful deploy's trace log and right after the second, unsuccessful deploy's log, which quite honestly looks quite the same for me. The exception I got is the same as in my first post.

Thanks a lot for your help,
cheers,

Kristof Jozsa
[Message sent by forum member 'kjozsa' (kjozsa)]