users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Maxing out Connection Pools

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:47:41 +0530

Hi Jason,
You can enable monitoring jdbc-connection-pools and if connections are
not closed (leaked) by application, the difference in
NumConnAcquired and NumConnReleased will be increasing over the period.

Also, if your application has a ConnectionManager using which all
database getConnection() happens, logs during getConnection() and
closeConnection() will help to track the leaks.

Thanks,
-Jagadish