users@glassfish.java.net

Compiling EJBs for glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 05:11:29 PDT

Apologies for the really basic question but this is really frustrating me.

I have been following the Java EE 5 for a while to try out some of the new features of EJB3.
But I have got to the point where I need to compile my EJBs ready for deployment onto Glassfish and the tutorial doesn't give much information on how to invoke the compilation tool from Ant.

http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/index.html

As you can see, it seems to require the use of the build scripts in the tutorial in order to progress.

As I already have a suite of build scripts which I wish to use, I would like to know how to invoke the EJB compiler myself.

Anybody got any hints on how to do this?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'peterslater' (peterslater)]