users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy EAR / WAR / RAR to remote server / domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:49:53 PDT

Hi again,

I found this: http://blogs.sun.com/japod/entry/using_jsr_88_for_web
That seems to cover the basics on deployment.
Now the tricky part. Setting up the proper resources for the deployed module.
I heard about some kind of resource config xml file in the EAR, EJB-JAR, WAR or RAR. That allows to indicate which resources a module depends on, and, the best part, configures them for you.

I would appreciate any pointers towards this resource config xml file or any other workable approach.

Thanx,
  Eltjo.
[Message sent by forum member 'eltjo' (eltjo)]