users@glassfish.java.net

how i can pass java_opts when i want to start a domain?

From: legolas <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Thank you for reading my post
can some one please tell me how i can pass Java_OPTS when i start glassfish
v1 ?

It works fine on tomcat but i can not find a way to do it in glassfish.

i tried and add -javaagent:%INFRARED_HOME%\aspectjweaver-1.5.0.jar to
domains/domain1/startserv.bat file
but the bat file does not works at all even before my changes.

here is my changes to startserv.bat

rem executing launcher
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" *-javaagent:%INFRARED_HOME%\aspectjweaver-1.5.0.jar*
-cp ....
:end

then i Thought to start the domain using netbeans IDE and this time it was
starting but start up does not complete because of following error :

com.sun.enterprise.server.PELaunch
start
Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing :
%INFRARED_HOME%\aspectjweaver-1.5.0.jar

what i add to tomcat setclasspath.bat
set JAVA_OPTS=-javaagent:%INFRARED_HOME%\aspectjweaver-1.5.0.jar %JAVA_OPTS%

and it works fine, now i want to use it with glassfish, can you please tell
me how i can do it?

Thanks