users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with assigning jdbc resource to cluster in beta v2 build 41a?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:49:05 PDT

Has anyone had issues with the newly promoted build for beta 2 in reference of trying to assign a jdbc resource to a cluster? I've done a fresh install of 41a and recreated my cluster and jdbc resource and made sure its targeting the cluster in question.

Every time I startup one of the instances in the cluster and check the jndi browser, the jndi name for my jdbc resource is not in there.

I've tried adding the resource first, and then deploying an app and targeting the cluster. As well as deploying the app and then creating the jdbc resource and assigning it to the cluster. The resource shows enabled, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]