users@glassfish.java.net

Why does JAAS authorization propagate only partially?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:33:49 PST

Hello,

I wrote a custom realm and a login module, using a custom principal (contains more data than just a name). I can see in the logs that my realm and login module are used when I do a ProgrammaticLogin in a servlet, but when it gets to EJB, the principal is glassfish'es default principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl, with the right name, but that is not enough.

Is there anything to configure to mkae the custom principal propagate?

Thanks,
Edek
[Message sent by forum member 'edek234' (edek234)]