users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom MBean and JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:02:15 PST

Thanks.

I saw what is apparently going on. Apparently, after I do the subsciption in the postRegister method the Connection is closed for some reason. I am not doing it programatically myself until the preDeregister is called and at that point an exception is thrown on the attempted programatic call to close the non-null Connection object. It says it is already closed.

Obviously, the JMS cannot notify my listener on the closed connection.

The question is why is it being closed? I've ready that Web components in a Java EE server cannot do asynchronous subscriptions (as I am attempting here), are the MBeans the same for some reason?
[Message sent by forum member 'bkatnich' (bkatnich)]