users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appclient InjectionException?

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:50:03 -0400

Hi, Gigi
   The code in your stack trace is trying to inject a resource into
appclient. Since this injection happens in the appclient container and
not server side, there will not be messages in the server.log. You can
edit sun-acc.xml (under domains/domain1/config) and change the
log-service level to INFO or FINE to see if you get more information
from the window you run appclient.
    Which version of the glassfish you are using, I could take a look at
the line 356 of the InjectionManageImpl to see if I get any clue there.

  - Hong