users@glassfish.java.net

EJB communication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:20:47 PST

Hi,

i find very difficult to find information about the communication insede the server.

1)it is hard to get the JNDI information concerning how the loockup works inside the server. We difinitly need more information about this.

2)I try to insert into project1 the ebj classes of project 2 (has we can only access EJB inside the same deployed project). So i copy from my IDE(netbean) the EJB directorie from project 2 and copi it into the EJB project1. And i used @EJB in project1 to acces the EJB classes copied from project2. Nothing works and when i removed the directori copied. i had trouble to run project1 like before.

What is the way to insert EJB from one project into another project ?
and how to acces it ?

regards

PS: information about the shema of JNDI structure is very important for me. Thanks for the help
[Message sent by forum member 'hterrolle' (hterrolle)]