users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Injection of ref to EJB fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:13:49 PST

Hi Ken,

Indeed, I meant @EJB for the references to EJBs.

AFAIK, there's nothing special about my ejbs packaging. I have a set of helper classes that I put in two jar files, in the domains/domain1/lib directory. I also include the SessionStore client stubs (from asadmin get-client-stubs) in that domains/domain1/lib directory, for the dependent EJB to work properly. Is there anything wrong with that?

If no, then I'll file an issue as you suggested.

Thanks a lot for your help

Jean-Noel

> > All references to EJB are defined using the
> @Resource
> > annotation, with the name and mappedname
> attributes
> > set.
> >
> You mean @EJB? I assume so since that's what the
> descriptors show.
>
> Is there anything out of the ordinary about the
> .class packaging in your modules?
> Is there any chance there's a mismatch between the
> versions of the remote business
> interface .class files across the modules?
>
> At this point I'd recommend filing an issue and
> including the source and packaged
> modules. Also, if you could start from a fresh state
> and after reproducing the
> problem include the entire server.log.
>
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues
>
> --ken
[Message sent by forum member 'jncolin' (jncolin)]