users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IIOP calls not scaling well

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:00:32 PST

Great! I'm glad b38 helped solve the problem.

Just a couple of things:
<ol>
<li>Could you post the results? I'm curious about how large an improvement you saw in your test.
<li>Could you file an issue about the failures you observed? I'd like to track this and see
if we can figure out what happened. I'd like as much detail as you can provide about the
type of data being sent in the request. I'd also like to see the full stack trace: it looks like
the cause of this exception is not listed here in the message.
<ol>

Thanks,

Ken.
[Message sent by forum member 'kcavanaugh' (kcavanaugh)]