users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Failed deploy - NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/enterprise/server/PELaunch

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:16:33 -0800

Tim,
Something doesn't look right in the minimal server.log
you attached. And the problem might be that there is a
culprit character ';' at the end of the -cp argument
of java command line.

Can you check your domain.xml for any occurrences of this
character? It works on Windows for obvious reasons.

The PELaunch class is in appserv-launch.jar and the ';' character
obfuscates the path.

Also, -Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathSuffix=oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource;

does not look right ...

Hope that helps.

Kedar

(Isn't MS Windows a pain?)