users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF questions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 03:41:03 PST

Hi,
I tried to reproduce this trouble several times on (NB 5.5.1 + VWP 5.5 + Glassfish v2 b33) and (NB 5.5.1 + VWP 5.5.1 + Glassfish v2 b33), but I've never gotten the mentioned exception.
Usually I create new VWP-project and put (drag-n-drop) some Woodstock components from Basic palette (the window Palette) on project Design View. Then I deploy this application on Glassfish without any problem.
I also tried to add the downloaded Woodstock library, as it was written in some previous message, and also didn't get an exception.
Please, could you describe exactly an algorithm, which causes the exception during project deployment, or send your VWP-project/jsp-files/java-files (wrapped in zip-file) to me ( [b]pal_at_lsi.ru[/b] ) by e-mail.
It would be very much appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'pal127' (pal127)]