users@glassfish.java.net

Possible bug in WS Monitoring

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:28:17 PST

Hello,

I am using Glassfish V2 that comes bundled with NetBeans 5.5.1 Beta distribution. I am trying to view the request/response XML of a certain Web service. I see the request XML just fine. However, response XML seems to show the XML for request instead of showing the one for response.

Is there any other way of monitoring the Response XML? I am not using SAAJ, which means that the option to dump SOAP request/response from the program itself is not available to me. And, I don't like to use WS-Monitor (or other such re-direct-the-client-to-a-different-port utilities).

Come to think of it, it is about time we integrate WS traffic monitoring into NetBeans (just like we did for HTTP).

Thanks,
Rima.
[Message sent by forum member 'rpatel' (rpatel)]