users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Toplink - Invalid value for getLong() - 'String' in column 5

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:57:35 PST

Hey,
Thanks ofr answering,

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly,

The 'DiscriminatorValue' of AttributeValueString is 'STRING' and AttributeValueLong is 'LONG'.

Taking as a sample the row I got the exception for, it looks like:
value_id | value_type (DiscriminatorColumn!) | value(Toplink created it as a varchar(255)
     1 STRING ASDFASDF

The DiscriminatorValue correspond to the AttributeValueString, why would it be readed as AttributeValueLong at all?

Yet again - many thanks...

Asaf.
[Message sent by forum member 'trouby' (trouby)]