users@glassfish.java.net

Portals, CMS, Bloggers on GlassFish: Recommendations?

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:22:57 -0800

Hi
The Glassfish wiki extras applications page lists multiple CMS, portals
and blogging software that run on GlassFish.
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications

Has anyone compared these applications to see which are the easiest to
use and install.
I am looking to set something up on my personal site and use it
*hopefully* :-).

Here is the stuff that I am looking at
CMS:
Clearspace from jiveforums looks very cool.

Portal
Liferay vs StringBeans Portal vs Sun portal.
Some StringBeans seems to have a embedded CMS in it.

Blogging software
Pebbles seems to be a hands down ease of use winner over Roller.

Any recommendations/preferences, please reply "just" to me :-) ....
- Thanks
Harpreet