users@glassfish.java.net

how to enable SSL in glassfish specially for web services?

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:15:21 +0430

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
How we can enable web service security in glassfish?
for example we need to make all of our web services to work on top of
HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Also we need to create one single authentication for all WSC that try to
use our web services.

For example we want to configure a unique user/password, Double Key,
.... and then any client must have that token to connect to our server.

For example if we use user/password then all WSC should use that
user/password to connect to our services.
If we use double key then all WSC must have that key to connect to our
server.

I should say that we use DDI in our client side so im looking to
mechanism that we could apply to clients that use DDI too.

Thanks