users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Problem using Toplink in JWS application

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:48:12 -0500

please keep this thread running - i am very interested.

many many many months ago - i was not able to get appclient/JWS/Toplink to
cooperate - this mail list left me hanging - suspended in nowhere. so, i am
very interested to see if you guys can get your JNLP and Toplink to
cooperate. when you make it happen, i can just get rid of the parts that
will not cooperate and use your JNLP.

good stuff. best wishes.