users@glassfish.java.net

File locking issue.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:13:50 PST

Is there a fix for this issue yet? I've searched around for couple of days and I see a lot of problems but no solution. Is there a way to manually fix this like in some config xml file or something?

It's happened to me before, but now it's all the time... ever since I upgraded from Struts 2.0.1 Beta to Struts Release 2.0.6. Glassfish appears to lock 4 jar files, which prevents it from redeploying or successfully undeploying.

I am using Sun app server version 9 update 1.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'nyte3k' (nyte3k)]