users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What JMS are you using?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:59:10 PST

Hi,

I am encountering the same problem, then I tried to set the Max Number of Active Consumers to Unlimited via imqadmin.
But I get the following error message:
"Failed to update the destination 'queue_name'.
Error while performing the operation on the broker.
[B4180] Support for feature [B0050]: More than 2 Primary Consumers on a Destination is unavailable on destination queue_name [Queue]; please upgrade to the Enterprise Edition to enable this feature."
Is this error message accurate or should I use a Topic instead ?
Where is Enterprise Edition of Sun Message Queue 4.0 ?

Regards,

Laurent.
[Message sent by forum member 'sauvage' (sauvage)]