users@glassfish.java.net

Re: stopping a cluster membe instance

From: Peter Fabian <Peter.Fabian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:35:41 +0100

the commands below managed to delete mama1 but only from the admin gui.
asadmin still lists it as starting, but mama1 is not on the admin gui
anymore.

C:\GLASSF~1\bin>asadmin.bat list-instances
idm6 not running
mama1 starting
mama2 running
Command list-instances executed successfully.

--
Peter Fabian
Sun Software