users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JConsole

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:43:34 +0200

Thanks for the feed back. I tried you advice but once the changes are
made the domain refuses to start. when I switch it back it is fine.

The JConsole connection refused exception is no longer refering to the
127.0.1.1 address since I removed it from my hosts file. now it refers
to the host ip

Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ^(TM)