users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JCA adapter and load balancing

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:53:17 +0530

In general, this is a question about how a resource adapter or
a JBI component leverage appserver's clustering capabilities.

For this discussion, you can think of the resource adapter as yet
another container like EJB container or Web container.

The question really is that, are our clustering infrastructure like
GMS and in-memory replication reusable?

thanks,
Binod.