users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CORBA barf all of a sudden

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:54:00 PST

Now I'm getting no permission errors for com.sun.corba.ee.ORBInitDebugRead, so although the root problem still seems to be the security manager installed by the ACC, the kind of permission seems to be irrelevant.

The other odd thing is that certain remote operations go through just fine. Others fail. And none of this was happening until this afternoon, with no configuration changes.

Where would I look to find what policy file or something is in effect for a fat client deployed as a JEE5 application client?

Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson' (ljnelson)]