users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Location of Sun Passthrough plugin for IIS?

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:39:23 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Have the more recent builds moved the location of the sun-passthrough.dll and other load balancer plugins? I can't find it in v2 b35 or the nightly once extracted..
>
>I guess I have two questions:
>
>1.) What would eventually be the closest thing to official documentation for installing and configuring the IIS web plugin for glassfish?
>
>2.) Where do I find the plugins for IIS in the later glassfish builds if their location is not referenced in a possible answer to the above?

We are still working on official documentation for GlassFish V2, but the
document below may help you.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

Windows IIS plugin can be downloaded from
http://download.java.net/javaee5/external/WINNT/aslb/jars/aslb-9.1-MS4-b1.jar
I will update this info on this document above for installer step.
thanks
Dinesh