users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stateless beans / JPA - when comit transactions occure?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:27:04 -0800

Hi Asaf,

b32 should be good enough. Are you using TopLink Essentials (or the default
which is the same) as the JPA provider? Which logger are you setting to the
FINEST level? If you are using the default provider, this is the how-to the
logging setup:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/persistence/entity-persistence-support.html#Logging

thanks,
-marina