users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JEE5 support in eclipse

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:44:39 +0100

No, you do nod need EntPack to have nice wizards that help to define
all kinds of JEE classes like Entities, GUI for creating
persistence.xml in few mouse clicks or whatever else - this is
actually included in NetBeans 5.5 core.

EntPack is set of plugins to help creating: XML Schema, WSDL, BPEL,
Secure Web services.