users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stateless beans / JPA - when comit transactions occure?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:55:12 PST

Hey,

Thanks for answering,

I use V2 build 32... which is not that old, I tried to track the logs in FINEST level, but couldnt find anything relevant to the merge calls except the message I posted,

No em.clear, I might do with the same EM some other calls such as persist/remove, but nothing special that comes with a conflict with the merge,

Is there any reason to upgrade to latest builds? any progress with bug fixes that might be relevant to this problem with newer builds?

Thanks,
Asaf.
[Message sent by forum member 'trouby' (trouby)]