users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console - deployment error message

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 08:57:43 -0800

You should see the warning message only if the selected application
type and selected archive file doesn't match the extension. What you
described is a bug. It may depends on the browser/platform you are
using.
So far, another user has reported this issue in the forum
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=192145&#192145 but i
wasn't able to reproduce that.
If you can tell us which platform, browser and version that you are
using, that will help us solve the problem.

thanks
Anissa.