users@glassfish.java.net

Re: feedback about Glassfish

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:26:19 -0800

I am sorry, but if any of the static port is occupied
at the time of "create-domain", a next available port
is chosen.

This is happening today. So, for example, if you have set up
GlassFish server with admin port 4848 and you try to create
another domain specifying the same port, then it will fail. You'll
need to specify another port.

It says something like: "port 4848 is in use".

Sorry, if I am missing something.

Kedar